Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Post 38: Things are Good

   I really like the new machine a lot. Even though"on paper", the tests only show a 50% increase in speed, rendering goes a lot faster, and working with it much faster.
   I have nearly completed the Agnus Dei, with a long list of "slightly wacky" credits, including the Kings, the Philosophers of the Age of Enlightenment

 the Revolutionaries both American and French, etc... Even the Founding Fathers!

  I am well lease with last night's rendering, which took a mere 5 hours, with no more than a few bugs and hiccups to correct.   
  I came up with pretty elaborate individual background for each credit, even though they will show only a few seconds. I particularly like the picture of Carlos I tinkered with in Photoshop to go from this


to that:

I also did a little Hommage to my Dad 
and one to my Mom:
  I think my sisters will like these...

No comments:

Post a Comment