Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Post 28: Pretty much all the Work Remaining is on the Offertorium

    Six of the Sequences are now pretty much finished, except for a few minor glitches here and there. I will be rendering all night.
   The remaining one is, of course, the longest (15n) and the most complex, with the full 3D "Théatre de la Reine".The first half is well advanced, but I and having a bit of a hard time with the second half, in part because I don't like this section of the Requiem much. The voices seen too hight, shrill, and get on my nerves...
   Also, I am realizing the computer has about reached its limits, and is getting slower, so I won't be able to turn on lights as I was planning to do to get some mood lighting rather than the flat even lighting I used in the Gallery Walk for the Pie Jesus.
   At some stage, I had been toying with the idea of building the attic of the theatre with the rafters and all the drum winches and ropes, as well as the Basement where the sets go down. I had decided it would be too much, and was going to use low candlelight for the second part of the Offertories.
   Since I cannot turn on the candlelights, I  reviewed my options, and decided that since the sets already go down into the basement, I might just as well add a floor and four walls and make it another room to take the camera(and the Spectator) into the bowels of this charming little theatre...

No comments:

Post a Comment