The work was still as sluggish on the old machine, so that told me the problem was with the Composition. I finally figured out that a sub Composition was at 25fps, while the rest had been restored to the original 24. Also, the candle flame movies slow things down.
Things seem to be back to normal, let's just hope I don't get any more Kernel Panic Shutdowns as I was getting a few days ago, that may have been the cause...
I am busy building a basement for the theatre under the stage,where the sets are lowered through the floor, that is slowly turning into a darkish storage room with a bunch of props...
Things seem to be back to normal, let's just hope I don't get any more Kernel Panic Shutdowns as I was getting a few days ago, that may have been the cause...
I am busy building a basement for the theatre under the stage,where the sets are lowered through the floor, that is slowly turning into a darkish storage room with a bunch of props...
No comments:
Post a Comment