I have almost finished putting together the buildings of my Virtual Paper Versailles, and need a short break before I assemble the small but very intricate Menagerie building:
So I took some screen shots and am posting them to give you an idea of the complexity of this crazy project. I definitely know the layout of Versailles now!
Top view:
Front view:
Back view:
Left view:
Right view:
Front aerial view:
Back aerial view:
I will be able to put a camera on a path, and move it all over the grounds as the different buildings come out of the ground in stages.
If time allows, I would like to start adding trees, bushes,fountains, and small paper figures.
So I took some screen shots and am posting them to give you an idea of the complexity of this crazy project. I definitely know the layout of Versailles now!
Top view:
Front view:
Back view:
Left view:
Right view:
Front aerial view:
Back aerial view:
I will be able to put a camera on a path, and move it all over the grounds as the different buildings come out of the ground in stages.
If time allows, I would like to start adding trees, bushes,fountains, and small paper figures.








No comments:
Post a Comment